Friday, December 4, 2009

Manditory Post



1. I can't begin to talk about all the things that I have learn over the course of this semester. I was absent more than present but I still learned A LOT of new and inventive ways to communicate with other people. The one thing that stands out in my mind is Skype. I am just amazed that we can talk to anyone with a computer and a camera. What amazed me the most about skype is that it is virtually free to use. A free video chat, who would have ever seen that coming? I feel like if I was to start teaching tomorrow I would be more equipped to handle a classroom in this day in age than someone else who hadn't taken this class.
2. There really isn't much more that I would have wanted to learn about in this class. It was a very well organized course. I feel like the personal blog took up most of the class. I wish we could have spent more time exploring Smart board and things of that nature.
3. If a teacher feels the need to teach a lesson to a class then it must be important. Everything I learned in EDM310 is vital to my understanding of how technology in the classroom works.
4. What excited me the most about this past semester has to be when we skyped a class from another country. That was just so cool to me. I really enjoyed seeing technology at its best.
5. My personal blog gave me the most trouble. I was just overwhelmed with the magnitude of this project. I feel like it would have been better if the personal blog was shortened.
6. Nothing about technology is boring to me. It is what runs this country that we live in. I did however find that the Google Spreadsheet kind of dull. All in all a very interesting class.
7. Shorten the personal blog! If you don't want to shorten it then at least work on some of the blog in class. Watch the videos with the class and ask if there are any questions about the video clip.
8. I feel like I am in good standing when it comes to the question "Am I technologically literate?". I have always been decent at figuring out how a system works. I just takes PRACTICE.
9. I will always use the information that I have learned. I used the information before this class so I won't have any trouble using it when this class is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment