Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Response to: The New Media Literacies by the NML Staff


New Media Literacy Skills
judgment
negotiation
appropriation
play
trans media navigation
simulation
collective intelligence
performance
distributed cognition
visualization
multitasking


All of these skills are important when it comes to being a productive person on the computer. I believe that my two strongest skills have to be judgment and multitasking. I have great judgment when it comes to figuring out if the information on the computer is fact or fiction. I am also a great multitasker! I have always been able to do multiple things at once. I am going to try my best to strengthen my other skills so that I can be a well rounded researcher!
Click here to watch
Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment